The crowdsourced InclusiveSciComm Resources list covers a wide range of topics related to inclusive science communication, education, and public engagement.InclusiveSciComm Resources
- The DiverSci website, produced by an international collective of science engagement professionals, provides a wide range of tools and resources to advance organizational equity and justice.
- The Inclusive Science Communication Starter Kit provides an introduction to techniques and strategies for inclusive science communication.
- The State of Inclusive Science Communication: A Landscape Study defines key traits of inclusive scicomm, explores challenges and pressure points for the movement, and offers recommendations. Download graphics created by Christine Liu for the Landscape Study here.
- The Equity Compass, developed by the YESTEM project, “helps to identify how and why particular examples of practice may be more or less equitable. By mapping your practice, the compass can help support planning for improvements in equitable practice.” Watch a video about using the Equity Compass.
- Neglected Spaces in Science Communication presents 10 commentaries exploring this issue.
- This special collection of open access papers in Frontiers in Communication explores inclusive science communication in theory and practice.
- This paper calls for a critical approach to science communication that centers inclusion, equity, and intersectionality.
- This paper summarizes participant responses from the 2019 Inclusive SciComm Symposium.
- This paper summarizes participant responses from the 2018 InclusiveSciComm Symposium.